These crackers are amazing! Low carb, gluten free, guilt free!!!!!
This recipe is a mix of a dozen recipes I read online, and I love the result.
*To make these dairy free use melted coconut oil instead of butter.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 T butter (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t dried basil (or any spice of choice)
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Reserve a baking sheet, and cut two pieces of parchment paper roughly to the size of your baking sheet
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until dough forms
- Place dough over one piece of parchment and cover with the other
- Roll out dough to desired thickness. The thinner the dough, the crispier the crackers
- Remove the top paper carefully and discard
- Cut crackers with a pizza cutter, and carefully transfer the parchment with crackers to the sheet
- Bake for about 10min, until the crackers have browned to your taste. The pictured above were in the oven for 11min.
- Let cool in pan for 5 min
- Gently separate the crackers, let cool completely and enjoy!
If you make it let me know how you like it 🙂
Keeping it simple,